HUDSON BAY, SK
· Hudson Bay Is Located in the Red Deer Valley, in North East Saskatchewan
Population and industry
· The Current population is approx. 1,700 people in Town and 1,350 in the RM of Hudson Bay
· Manufacturing and Agriculture
· Hudson Bay is the place to enjoy: snow-mobiling, ATVing, Fishing, Camping, Hunting, horseback riding and more
· with almost 600 km of well-groomed and extremely cautious snow-mobile trails, warm-up shacks, as well as hundreds of extra miles of un-groomed trails to ride on
· A few fishing and camping lakes nearby include: Elbow Lake, McBride Lake, Parr Hill Lake, Saginas Lake, and Townsend Lake.
· Ruby Lake Regional Park, just 15 minutes outside of the town of Hudson Bay. Providing a place for: recreational boating, sand beach, swimming area, playground, picnic sites, and camp sites. Swimming, sailing, windsurfing, water skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, canoeing and kayaking are popular during the summer season.
· Hudson Bay offers a number of pre-school programs, an elementary school from Kindergarten to Grade 6, and a high school from Grades 7-12. There is also a Cumberland Regional College.
· Hudson Bay has its own Hospital and health clinic as well as : Dental office, Denture Clinic, Optometrist, Message Therapists
· RCMP, Wild Fire Base, Volunteer Firefighters, Conservation Office, Public Library
· Automotive Service centers
· Scotia Bank, Credit Union, SGI office
· Service clubs include Rotary Club, Lions Club, Knights of Columbus, Masons, Elks and Royal Purple, Royal Canadian Legion: Legion Ladies Auxiliary, Health Care Auxiliary, and the Hudson Bay Branch of the Sask. Wildlife Federation.
· Club locations include: Hudson Bay Aquatic Centre, Curling Rink, and community Wally Dawyduk Arena. There is also a skateboard park, numerous baseball diamonds, a fitness center, 9-Hole Golf Course and the Regional Park.
· Youth organizations include 4-H, Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Hudson Bay Dance Club, Gymnastics Club, Minor Hockey, Figure Skating, Darts, Karate, and Softball.
For More Information Visit The Town Of Hudson Bay Website